Saturday, May 9, 2009

50 First Dates Challenge

In High School I would ask out guys if I needed to find a date. I had guts. That was ten years ago. Time passed and I figured that guys should be the ones to ask girls out, but it hasn't really been succeeding. I haven't been on very many dates lately. In the past year, I have bee on....maybe one date and that was probably a blind date. Yes I know pathetic. You don't need to point it out. So here is a challenge for myself get a second date nomatter howmany first bad dates I go on. I am guessing that will be around firty first dates. I will do the asking or if any of my kind friends out there feel up to it they may set me up on a blind date. This does challenge me cause I haven't asked out a guy in a long time. It really is difficult for me to ask guys out. Its the feeling of rejecting that sucks. I am hoping I will get over that. don't worry I will write about each of the stories and rejections. This challenge starts in the next three weeks.

No comments: